Signal number still visible

I've switched off point (& signal) numbers to declutter my RM layout screen. I just cannot get the signal "0050" number to hide itself though! Even by deleting the entire signal and then recreating it, the number just reappears. Any ideas?

forum_image_64721d0a9cf0f.png.54a68a5de662779e9c424a05f88dfc11.png

I've tried a number of signal deletes / recreates with restarts of the whole setup, but it still displays the signal number. Strangely, just noticed that changing the zoom makes it appear.

From memory it says in the manual the numbers are only there at 100% zoom.

Just dug deeper. Manual says that with a Pro pack, point numbers are shown at all zoom levels, without Pro, only at 100%. I have the Pro pack.

• On initial restart, if previously shutdown at 100%, signal 0050 not visible.
  • Zoom to 75%, signal 0050 appears.
  • Zoom back to 100%, signal 0050 still shown.
  • Restart if previously shutdown at 75%, signal 0050 shown.
  • (FYI, signal 0050 is my first signal, if I delete it, 0051 now becomes visible as above)

I'll flag it as a minor bug to HRMS.

Their direct email is in the manual, but the reason for sending a help request is RM also sends certain files to allow HRMS to investigate the problem.

Chances are if your internal request didn’t go then a direct email would also struggle. I found if I touched anything else on screen whilst it was sending it fell over.