ver 1.57

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi All

they was a post from hornby over a week ago that stated that ver 1.57

will be out in a few days has anyone heard any more about this?

regards

MJC

HI

HRMS did say 1.57 would be available any day and that was 21 October at this link

https://www.hornby.com/forum/what-rev-are-we-up-to-on-156/?p=1

I put a general message on page 2 of the above on 30 October but received no reply.

It must be due any day, they must have experienced a small problem they are trying to fix before the release?

We can only wait for the update to v1.57, or an update to their message of 21 October.

Hopefully it will not be long.

PJ

When I was serving my apprenticeship, we were on a horrible job, the weather was terrible and really cold. I had not been there long, youngest apprentice, a smart alex sent me for a long stand, so I went!

The boss came back and asked why I was stood where I was and not working, I said they sent me here and told me to have a long stand!

They got told off, I was told to get on with my work.

Strange really, they never did it again.

They laughed first.....

(Back on topic) I wonder what has happened to RM v1.57

PJ

Are you privy to information we are not, AC? Are you saying it was a crock of you know what?

Alas poor Graskie... I am not enamoured with such luxuries in life such as being in the know and the likes... unfortunately!

I was merely making jest as others earlier and tried to tie a short story to it to dramatise events... :-)

Maybe the post/s will be read and will inspire a surge of activity and the release of the update will be made in haste (but working properly of course). Who knows? Actually I didn't even know a new update was mentioned prior to seeing this thread!

Hope I didn't build your hopes up too much... though a listening ear would be helpful or I could be a fly on the wall - except when they bring out the fly killer!!! :-)

On a similar note, when I joined the prison service my first shift was on visits. I had to take a list of names for prisoners required for a visit to the association room and call for them. Yes you guest it I called very loudly for 747 Boeing ------ several times!!

Ron.

One of my old colleagues started work as an apprentice with De Haviland. The forman had a box containing an old but very high quality giro. He would run it up to full speed and hand it to a new apprentice and tell him the box contained chemicals and he was to take it to the stores but on no account tip box as the chemicals would spill. They would then watch as the guy tried to turn the corner to the stores keeping the box level.

One of my old colleagues started work as an apprentice with De Haviland. The forman had a box containing an old but very high quality giro. He would run it up to full speed and hand it to a new apprentice and tell him the box contained chemicals and he was to take it to the stores but on no account tip box as the chemicals would spill. They would then watch as the guy tried to turn the corner to the stores keeping the box level.

I bet that put them in a bit of a spin.

Archived